Why not treat your pregnant partner to the gift of massage at home?
Due to popular demand, we have established these 'Massage During Pregnancy' workshops to show more fathers-to-be how to massage their pregnant partners during pregnancy and the postnatal period.
This is a wonderfully rewarding gift for both of you. Massage during pregnancy has been shown through scientific research to have many benefits including:
- pain relief (particularly in the legs and back)
- less stress and anxiety for mother-to-be and partner
- fewer premature babies and babies with lower birth weights
Pregnancy massage also helps partners feel included and help them bond with their partner and unborn baby.
The 2-hour session is tailored to your needs and interests and is long enough to demonstrate how to give a relaxing full body massage. The sessions are very informal and good fun.
- 2 hours: £75
- 1 hour repeat workshops: £45
- 90 min repeat workshops: £60
To find out more or make a booking Contact KnotStressed.