This aromatherapy workshop gives you the support you need to learn about aromatherapy and how to blend and use them safely at home.
By the end of the workshop you will:
- Enjoy an interesting and practical experience where you will learn the basics of aromatherapy
- Understand the difference between aromatherapy essential oils and base (non-smelling)oils
- Understand the safety guidelines related to buying, blending, storing and using essential oils
- Learn about the different methods of blending essential oils and base oils
- Understand the therapeutic properties of essential oils e.g. Lavender – calming and sedative, Eucalyptus – expectorant and decongestant, Roman Chamomile – anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic
- Enjoy a “lotions and potions” practical session where you will make (and keep) your own aromatherapy blend
- A comprehensive course hand out
The workshop is facilitated by experienced Aromatherapist, Anne Young.
10am to 2pm on Saturday 3rd October 2015
KnotStressed Therapies, 40-42 Montrose Terrace, Edinburgh EH7 5DL
To make a booking or for more information, please contact Anne at KnotStressed.